RESORT PACKAGES TO PROMOTE PSYCHOPHYSICAL WELL-BEING AND QUALITY OF WORK IN THE BUSINESS CONTEXT
The Ammonis Centre, based at the Thermal Baths of Tabiano Bagni in Salsomaggiore Terme (PR), operates in agreement with the thermal facilities of Salsomaggiore and Tabiano Terme (PR) and with the local hotels, providing companies with original training courses, team-building integrating Non Pharmacological Therapies to spa treatments with adjustable duration.
The resort package is available to all working realities, public and private. The Care Group could welcome your staff with the possibility of benefits through corporate welfare.
The activities we propose are aimed at fostering the state of psychophysical well-being in the person, stem negative emotional experiences related to the perception of their own working and relational difficulties, build a positive self-image, improving the working environment, improving company productivity.
A conscious company is aware that in case of poor organizational well-being, phenomena such as productivity decrease, absenteeism, low levels of motivation, stress and burn out, reduced availability to work are determined on the concrete level, lack of confidence, lack of commitment, demotivation, loss of self-effectiveness.
The reduction of the quality of working life in general and the decrease of the individual sense of well-being make, therefore, onerous the cohabitation and the development of the organization.
- Prevention of burn-out and psychological hardships related to work
- Development of coping capacity
- Strengthening of self-effectiveness and self-determination
- Strengthening of professional identity
- Reduction of indirect costs due to the presence of demotivated or burn-out workers
- Support for internal mobility
- Improving internal communication
- Strengthening the sense of belonging to the working group and the company identity
For further information about team building, communication, relational empowerment, stress management and internal conflicts, cognitive empowerment and effectiveness: